Monday, November 28, 2016

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Lori Sambol Brody

I've got a story up at Third Point Press, "Butterfly."

And my story "No Problem, No Problem" in Jellyfish Review was nominated for a Pushcart.

Behlor Santi

My short story, "Outta Here," first critiqued on the Fiction list, currently appears at friggmagazine.com
The theme is shame.

Wayne Scheer

My autobiographical essay, "No Alpha Males Here," has been accepted at Clever Magazine for their next issue.

Lynne Hinkey

I was interviewed on Speak Up Talk Radio and that podcast is now available. The host, Pat Rullo, is great and easy to talk with. The interview, and an author page with my info will be available on the website for 1-year. There is a charge of $52 ($1 per week), and that's donated to the Sewport Project.


No comments: