Monday, December 12, 2016

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Lynne Hinkey

I'm honored to be featured in a short piece on Montana Scribbler about my podcast interview. Thank you to our own wonderful Mona Vanek and her efforts to highlight writers and opportunities for writers on that site!

Mona Leeson Vanek

The Lower Clark Fork Watershed Group licensed one-time non-exclusive rights to 82 historical photographs from my "Behind These Mountains" trilogy to use in their 2017 Calendar. The calendar also includes 178 words that promote my books.

The group coordinator selected the photographs from my books that a graphic designer arranged. I edited the coordinator's text, suggested a couple of photo changes, and supplied two paragraphs on the last page which gives me more publicity than I could ever buy!

The calendar will be distributed to all residents of the Bull River Valley, Sanders County, Montana, and it can be downloaded free, courtesy of the Lower Clark Fork Watershed Group.

Paul Pekin

My story "Two Retired Cops" is up at nichelitmag.com. Just scroll down to where it says READ THE ISSUE ON ISSUU and you should be in business. You can even download the issue.

This story was critiqued on the fiction list a year or so ago, and I thank all who helped me get into shape.

Cezarija Abartis

I'm tickled to announce that my short story, "Addictions," was published online in FRiGG Magazine.

Wayne Scheer

My idea of a love poem, "Not Like the Movies," is up at A Day's Encounter.


No comments: