Monday, January 23, 2017

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Theresa A. Cancro

One haiku included in Three Line Poetry, Issue #41. Joanna Weston is also there.

The Fall 2016 issue of Modern Haiku (47.3) was reviewed by Anne Graue in NewPages, an online literary site. I was quite pleasantly surprised to learn that my haiku which appeared in this issue received a favorable mention within the review.

Kristy Kassie

It was an awesome birthday present yesterday to receive notice of acceptance of my flash fiction "The Right Fit" for publication in the Summer 2017 issue of Breath and Shadow.

Thank you to the Practice List for your feedback on this piece. Participation in the IWW has definitely honed my skill and increased my confidence.  And the journey continues.

Wayne Scheer

“Magic,” a humorous essay about my lack of skill with home repairs is up at The Short Humour Site.




No comments: