Monday, January 9, 2017

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Joanna M. Weston

A haiku in the Brass Bell Journal. Scroll down and we are there by first name.

Four poems up at Short Humour. Here's the link but only the last four poems listed ('Facebook Frazzle', 'Crazy Unky', 'The long afternoon', and 'But I digress') are new.

I have three memories up at Lost Paper. Mine are:

the scent of mignonette in mother’s garden
my brother’s balsa wood airplanes hanging from the ceiling
chickens clucking in the yard

Enjoy the read. Theresa Cancro is in there too.

Wayne Scheer

My flash, "An Old Photograph," is up at Everyday Fiction.

I have a silly poem up at The Short Humour Site, "Wayne Scheer and Albert Einstein Shoot the Breeze."

Pamelyn Casto

My flash fiction piece, "Get You Dirty," will be published by Better Than Starbucks in their February issue. My story was originally published at Flashquake (which is no longer publishing) and it will now see light of day again in a second publication.

Elma Schemenauer

Here's Robert White of The Arts Connection interviewing me about my book YesterCanada: Historical Tales of Mystery and Adventure. I love the song Father, Thy Will Be Done by Carolyn Arends. It's among several of hers played during the breaks. 


No comments: