Monday, February 6, 2017

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Barbara Taylor

“Levitas,” is up on 101 Words today, 2/3/17.

Wayne Scheer

I have a flash story, “No Unusual Activity,” and an essay about my favorite parenting moment, “No Alpha Males Here,” up at Clever Magazine.

My poem, “Make America Great,” is up at Here and Now.

Theresa A. Cancro

I have one haiku in the February 2017 issue of Brass Bell. Scroll down; arranged alphabetically by first name.

Two haiku of mine are included in Shamrock Haiku Journal, #36.

Pamelyn Casto

My flash fiction, "Get You Dirty," is published at Better Than Starbucks. It was originally published some years ago in flashquake (which is no more). I appreciate those places that take previously published work.

Joanna M. Weston

I have one haiku in the February 2017 issue of Brass Bell. It's alphabetical by first name.

Kristy Kassie

My flash fiction, "Grease Frightening," is up at Freedom Fiction Journal.

Peter Bernhardt

I've been invited to give a presentation at the inaugural Arizona Authors' Association Conference, Crafting the Written Word, on Saturday, February 25, 2017 in Phoenix.

My topic is Structure: A Novelist's Best Friend. My talk will greatly expand on the article I wrote for Debi O'Neille's blog in 2012.


No comments: