Monday, March 6, 2017

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Larissa Costello

I signed my first book contract today with Skyhorse Publishing for what will be my first ever published book, Coastal Crafts! It will be published Spring 2018! I'm hoping that this opens the door to a lot more opportunities in the future!!

Eric Petersen

My review of, Where I Can See You, a new mystery novel by Larry D. Sweazy, is at the Internet Review of Books.

Joanna M. Weston

Two haiku in Brass Bell, especially as it's dedicated to poetry for and about Women. Scroll down, alphabetical by first name.

Cezarija Abartis

“The Incarnation,” is up at Gravel. I'm pleased!

Theresa A. Cancro

One haiku of mine appears in Brass Bell's March 2017 issue, dedicated to poetry by and about women. Joanna Weston is also there. It's arranged alphabetically by first name.

My new poem, “Butterfly Jazz,” is up today on Leaves of Ink.

A haiku of mine is included in Wild Plum, issue 3:1, Spring and Summer 2017, on page 19. Scroll down, then click on the cover art.

Barbara Taylor

A story of mine, “Dreams of Lillian Wu,” appears on page 51 in the most recent issue of Corvus Review

A story, “The Bricklemeyers,” is up at Lady.

Lori Sambol Brody

I've got a weird story at The Forge.



No comments: