Monday, March 27, 2017

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



James Pitcher

Having been inspired by the success of others, I decided to have a go at writing Haikus. One is included in the latest issue of the Haiku Journal. This is very exciting for me as I'm new to writing and this is my first publication.

Sala Wyman

My review of “Evelyn Dove: Britain's Black Cabaret Queen,” by Stephen Bourne is up at the Internet Review of Books! I am soooo thrilled.

Lori Brody

Story in Synaestesia today, "Undark."

Kristy Kassie

Just found out my flash fiction, “Different Eyes”, is scheduled for publication on FewerThan500.com on April 25, 2017.

Theresa A. Cancro

My poem, “Inside Rain,” originally published in Issue 2 of The Rainbow Journal (2014), was republished in The Weekly Avocet, #222.

One haiku of mine has been published in the March 2017 issue of Stardust Haiku, an online haiku journal. Scroll to page 4.
 
Three of my haiku are included in the Kindle edition of “Every Chicken, Cow, Fish and Frog: Animal Rights Haiku,” a collection of haiku and related short-form poetry. This anthology is available in softcover and Kindle editions from Amazon.



No comments: