Monday, April 24, 2017

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Eric Petersen

My review of Catalina Eddy: A Novel In Three Decades, by Daniel Pyne, has been published by the Internet Review of Books.

David Russell

From the authors of Writes 750 at Goodreads comes an anthology that is now published at Amazon in time for Easter. I have two stories published in the recently released Anthology: The Power of Forgiveness: A Collection of Short Stories.

Copies are available in both paperback and e-book. We would appreciate some book reviews for this and if you could share with your friends, family, and church groups.

Wayne Scheer

My humorous essay, Never Again, Until Next Time, is up at Everyday Fiction. My flash story, Merry Christmas, is up at Out of the Gutter. Both works began in Practice, so thanks to the Practice folks for their help.

My story, “Lingering Adolescence,” is up at Flash Fiction Press.

Joanna M. Weston

A haiku in Stardust. Click on the link and then on the April issue link and scroll down from there.

Theresa A. Cancro

Two of my haiku have been published in Undertow Tanka Review, Issue 11 - an online journal of surreal tanka, haiku, and art.

One haiku published in the April 2017 issue of Stardust Haiku. Click on the issue link, then scroll to page 4.

Bill Brier

The Devil Orders Takeout launched today, and I have already received my first review. This couldn't have happened without your critiques.

Here is a link to a piece published 4-24-17 in USA Today Life. The section focuses on HEA (Happily Ever After) endings - the kind I write.

Next month I'll be speaking at the RT Booklovers Convention in Atlanta. Ought to be a pretty exciting year. Thank you for the support many of you have given me throughout these many years. Good things are starting to happen. (-:


No comments: