Monday, May 29, 2017

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Wayne Scheer

My poem, "We Need More Whimsy," has been accepted by Mused for their Summer Solstice issue, June 21.

Eric Petersen

My review of A Welcome Murder by Robin Yocum has been published by The Internet Review of Books.

Bob Sanchez

I just sent my friend's book off for publication. I did some of the proofreading, but mainly my job was to format the interior, design, the cover, and send it to CreateSpace. She gave me permission to post the cover on Facebook, and I hope you'll check it out here.

James Pitcher

I've had my second haiku published in the latest issue (51) of the Haiku Journal.

Aaron Troye-White

My newest beer article is up at Funzine. It focuses on two brewers who turn their garage dreams into a brand that produces the top rated beer in Hungary.


No comments: