Monday, June 5, 2017

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Abhinav Kumar

I have my first ever poem published with The Madras Mag.

Lori Sambol Brody

I've got a flash, "The Girls at the Kaiulani Resort," in Sundog Lit.

A podcast, Mr. Bear's Violet Hour Salon, read some of my flash - and paired it with music! I'm show #133.

Theresa A. Cancro

One haiku published in the Summer 2017 issue of Brass Bell. Joanna Weston is also there. Arranged alphabetically by first name.

Five senryu (haiku in a humorous vein) published in the June 1, 2017 issue of Failed Haiku. Scroll to page 107.

Five haiku selected for inclusion in "They Gave Us Life," an anthology of haiku and related short-form poetry honoring mothers, fathers, grandparents, in-laws and other family members. It will be published later this year.

Cezarija E. Abartis

My flash "Rip Van Winkle Visits His Dog" is up at PITHEAD CHAPEL. I'm pleased.

Wayne Scheer

"Sister-in-Law," a comic flash, is up at The Short Humour Site. It's based on a true story and I hope it offers a chuckle, but please do me a favor: Don't tell my sister-in-law about it. I haven't even mentioned the story to my wife.


No comments: