Monday, July 3, 2017

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Lynne Hinkey

My short story "Aurea Mortem" has been published online by Brilliant Flash Fiction Magazine. This began its life as a practice piece here at IWW about 2 years ago, so thank you to all who read, critiqued, and helped me to polish into something that others might want to read.

It's the 10th story in the issue, so you'll have to scroll down about 1/2 way through the page to find it. There are so many other good stories (I'm honored and humbled to be included among them) you might want to read your way down.

James Pitcher

Three senryu (haiku in a humorous vein) published in the July 1, 2017 issue of Failed Haiku. Scroll to page 127. Thank you Theresa for introducing me to the world of senryu. It's great fun!

Cezarija Abartis

A series of flashes, "Sleeping Beauty in Five Parts," is up at The Doctor T.J. Eckleburg Review. I think you have to be a subscriber to read the whole thing, but the teaser is nice.

My story "Quantum Mom" is just up at r.kv.r.y. Yay!


No comments: