Monday, July 24, 2017

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Cezarija E. Abartis

My flash "Orpheus and Eurydice: Letters and Stories" is up at Gone Lawn 25. I'm delighted.

Eric Petersen

My review of Idyll Fears: a Thomas Lynch Novel by Stephanie Gayle, has been published by the Internet Review of Books.

Charles Opara

My short story 'Broken Sleep' appears in Ambit 229. I'm excited about this as it's my first UK publication, and it makes me eligible for short story contests that I was previously unqualified for. Here's the link.

You won't be able to read my story by clicking on the link, but you'll see my name at no. 61 in the author's list. The magazine is on sale - bloody expensive, 10 pounds. I don't even have my free copy yet.

Many on Fiction-L will remember that story. I subbed it several times, as it grew in length (all my drafts until it was finished). Thanks to the Fiction-L family. Love you all.


No comments: