Monday, August 14, 2017

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Paul Pekin

Might as well brag. Have two short short stories coming out this fall. Members of the fiction list might remember my short-short, “Milk.” It will be in Forge. My short-short "The Lost Boy," also subbed on fiction, will be in Two Hawks Quarterly.

Forge actually pays, fifty dollars top. Two Hawks is also a quality competitive market. You can look both of these up on the Internet. I don't know when my stories will appear, but I will post links when they do. My thanks to folks on the fiction list for their helpful and encouraging crits.

Bob Sanchez

My review of The Castaway's War, appears in the Internet Review of Books today. It's a remarkable story. Please check out the review.

Theresa A. Cancro

Six of my haiku are up on the poetry site Leaves of Ink today (8/10/17).

Judith Kelly Quaempts

My poem, "Sixty-Six Years," has been accepted for an anthology to be published in The Poeming Pigeon in December this year. Pleased cuz its about my late parents and also because the late Alice Folkart who was a wonderful poet herself, advised me when I sent the first draft to her.


No comments: