Monday, September 25, 2017

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Paul Pekin

You may see my latest publication here. There is also an interview. The story, Milk, was subbed on Nfiction and I thank all who helped with their remarks and suggestions. Since this is the featured story, all you have to do is click the image to bring it up.

Charles Opara

I was informed by telephone call that my short story 'Baby-girl' has been longlisted for a national prize in my country, the Quramo Prize.

I'm surprised and thankful the story even made the long list because a friend told me about the contest and I just managed to squeeze in my story before the deadline.

I didn't think my story was ready yet but I didn't have much of a choice. (I've since revised it a number of times.) A big thanks to all who offered me a crit.

Judith Kelly Quaempts

Happy to report that the Paragon Journal has accepted two poems for an upcoming issue. Will send link when poems appear.

Eric Petersen

My review of The Devil Orders Takeout, a novel by Bill A. Brier, has been published by the Internet Review of Books.


No comments: