Monday, October 23, 2017

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Theresa A. Cancro

Two haiku (pg. 13) and one haibun (page 83) have been published in Chrysanthemum, Issue 22, along with German translations.

Pamelyn Casto

I just got an email that I won a first place in a poetry contest so I'm pretty happy over that news. I'll post again when I find out which poem won. (And when I know where/ when the winner will be available for reading. I'll have this info about mid-November.)

Joanna M. Weston

Two poems up at 7Beats Here and Now, scroll way on down and you'll find me, plus photo.

Mel Jacob

Reviews up on Gumshoe Review:

Before It's Too Late (FBI K-9) by Sara Driscoll 
Hell Bay (Barker & Llewelyn) by Will Thomas 
The Naturalist (The Naturalist Series Book 1) by Andrew Mayne 
On Her Majesty's Frightfully Secret Service (Royal Spyness) by Rhys Bowen 

My ebook Ghosts of Past Loves is now available on

Amazon
Nook
Kobo
Smashwords

99 cents until Oct 24 and 1.99 from then on

LULU-Print

Bill Brier

My second book, The Killer Who Hated Soup, came out today. Luckily, just yesterday the book received a nice, positive review from John Valeri, writing for Criminalelement.com

Thanks to everyone at Novels-L who helped me make it happen!


No comments: