Monday, November 6, 2017

IWW Members' Publshing Successes



Joanna M. Weston

My poem, 'Incoming fall', is up at Wild Violet online literary magazine.

I'm in Brass Bell with Scott Wiggerman and Theresa Cancro, scroll down and you'll find us alphabetically by first name. It's a 'family' edition.

Eric Petersen

My review of The Bloody Black Flag - A Spider John Mystery by Steve Goble, has been published by the Internet Review of Books.

Theresa A. Cancro

I have two haiku included in the November 2017 issue of Brass Bell, a "family haiku" issue. Joanna Weston and Scott Wiggerman are also there. Scroll down -- it's arranged alphabetically by first names.

Ruth Zavitz

My short story is now up at Story Quilt.

Bill Brier

Hi Writers and Friends, I wrote a piece for The Write Way Cafe on how to choose a book title that sells. Of course, a complimentary book title is one thing, but selling the book... eh, maybe not so easy.

Judith Kelly Quaempts

Two poems, “In the Land of Oz,” and “The Shape of Things Confounds,” appear in issue 10 of the Paragon Journal, pp 83-84.

A poem, “River Road,” appears in Ariel Chart.


No comments: