Monday, December 25, 2017

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Eric Petersen

My review of By Gaslight, a novel by Steven Price, has been published by the Internet Review of Books. It appears along with Sue Ellis's review of the novel in a side by side comparison of contrasting reviews.

Sue Ellis

My review of By Gaslight, a novel by Steven Price, has been published by the Internet Review of Books. It appears along with Eric Petersen's review of the novel in a side by side comparison of contrasting reviews.

Cezarija E. Albartis

My short flash "Sleeping Beauty Is a Bad Girl" is up at Jellyfish Review.

Sala Wyman

My review of David Leite's "Notes On a Banana" is up at Book Club Babble.

Judith Quaempts

An odd little poem of mine is up at Young Ravens Literary Review. Funny the things that stay in our minds forever.

Joanna M. Weston

A poem, I think the last for me at this site (for the moment), up at Friday's Poems. Scroll down to find "6 AM."

Wayne Scheer

My story, "Leaving La Grange," originally published in Fabula Argentea, has been accepted for inclusion in the 2017 Silver Pen Anthology. The book will be available on Amazon in January. It will also be included in Fabula Argentea's Five Year Anniversary Anthology.

My flash story, "At the Zoo," has been accepted at FishFood Magazine and will be published in a forthcoming issue.

Theresa A. Cancro

One haiku of mine has been published in the December 2017 issue of Stardust Haiku Journal, on page 4. Click on the link for December 2017, then scroll down.


No comments: