Monday, January 22, 2018

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Wayne Scheer

I have two autobiographical essays in the current edition of Clever Magazine, "Anonymous Man" and "In Search of a Life."

Lynne Hinkey

Mona Vanek has published a blog post from one of our discussions here on the list at her Montana Scribbler site.

And, in the category of better late than never, my review of Westmore and More! was published at Underground Book Reviews on 12/25.

Kristen Howe

Thanks to Paul and Jonathan with helping me with my Writers conference article. It’s been approved and accepted at Tough Nickel at Hub Pages.

Paul Pekin

This story took so long to come out, I almost forgot about it. But here it is, my story "The Lost Boy" published by Two Hawks Quarterly, a "digital literary journal brought to you by writers in the BA in Liberal Studies Creative Writing Concentration at Antioch University Los Angeles."


No comments: