Monday, January 29, 2018

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Eric Petersen

My review of Written in Blood, a novel by Layton Green, has been published by the Internet Review of Books.

Cezarija E. Abartis

I'm pleased that "Sleeping Beauty Is Not Well" has been published in Issue Four of Bennington Review. Fall / Winter 2017, pp. 146-147. It's a print magazine, and I'm astonished to be in the company of John Ashbery, Jorge Luis Borges, Rick Moody, and many other famous writers.

I just learned it's on the website! Now I really will get big-headed.

Paul Fein

I would like to thank our NFiction critiquers for helping me greatly with this political Letter to the Editor which was published on Mass Live.

Wayne Scheer

My parody of the hard-boiled detective novel, "A Defective Story," is up at Out of the Gutter. I hope you find it funny.


No comments: