Monday, April 9, 2018

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Theresa A. Cancro

I just found out that a haiku of mine placed in the "selected poems" category of Sharpening the Green Pencil Haiku Contest 2018. Scroll to the bottom for the list of poets in the "selected poems" category.

Joanna M. Weston

I'm very pleased to have four haiku up at Failed Haiku. Just scroll down.

Kristen Howe

Thank to everyone at the Nfiction list that helped me refine and sharpen my writing for my hub, More Editing and Revising Tips for Your Work. It has been approved for the Hobby Lark niche at Hub Pages, after they had snipped my first graph and removed one of my photos.

Plus, my Self-Editing Tip hub have been relocated from Letter Pile (after being there for 14 months) to Hobby Lark as well. Feel free to check out the links and post it on the blog.


No comments: