Monday, May 28, 2018

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Eric Petersen

My review of The Deep Dark Descending, a novel by Allen Eskens, has been published by the Internet Review of Books.

Theresa A. Cancro

One haiku of mine has been published in the May 2018 issue of Stardust Haiku Journal (#17). Click on "Issue 17 - May 2018" and scroll to page 5.

Dave Gregory

‘Dave Gregory’s “Eighteen Dollar Shoes”... is a piece that puts Aristotle’s unities to work–one place, one time, one plot. But... he extends the place, the time, and the plot beyond what we read on the page, and he delivers an ending that gives you hope in the midst of darkness."

~Daniel R. Julian, Bull & Cross Editor-in-chief

Thanks to Kristen, Paul, Hagar, Lola and Jim (I hope I haven't missed anyone) who gave me the feedback that greatly improved this story and inspired me to add the ending my editor praised.

My short story "Self Driving Test" just came online from Clever Magazine. Thanks to Wayne, Aaron, Kristen, Hagar & Jacki who critiqued an earlier draft and gave me great suggestions for improvement.


No comments: