Monday, June 4, 2018

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Charles Chettiar

My story "The transferrer" is live on Jakob's Horror Box. Thank you all for your comments to make this story better.

Joanna M. Weston

Having been off-line with a computer crash, now more or less resolved, I'm happy to come back to these:

I have one poem, 'Favoured Island' up at The Plum Tree Tavern.

Three poems up at Short Humour:

Void Your Visa
Beyond Our Orbit
At The Table

And one up at Poet's Corner. scroll down to 'Neglect' on the left hand side.

Cezarija E. Abartis

I'm pleased that the flash that I submitted for review in January, "Jack and the Beanstalk," is up at OPEN: Journal of Arts & Letters. I'm pleased to thank Chioma, Deepa, Omolola, and Wayne for reading it, and Pamelyn for letting me know about the new journal. It's such a little flash, but it owes so much thanks.


No comments: