Monday, August 13, 2018

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Paul Pekin

I just got a 4600 word short story published in a new magazine called Furtive Dalliance. I think you can access the rest of the magazine as well, including guidelines for writers. Thanks to the IWW for keeping me writing all these years, and thanks to Dave Gregory for the link.

Eric Petersen

My review of A Perfect Shot, a novel by Robin Yocum, has been published by the Internet Review of Books.

Dave Gregory

My ninth published story of 2018 is now online at Adelaide Literary Magazine. I wrote this just prior to joining the Fiction List at IWW. My wife lived this story, I simply embellished.

Adelaide Magazine publishes in print and online and is based out of Lisbon & New York. They are easy to work with, although they didn't correct a typo I pointed out. If you love dogs and sad stories, give this a read.

Cezarija E. Abartis

"Cinderella's Stepsister" (498 words) is up at Fanzine. This was one of five flashes in a series I workshopped here. I want to thank G. K. Adams, Mark Budman, Tony Awori, Jeff Reddekopp, Omolola Opatayo, Rick Bylina, Paul Pekin, Sue Ellis, and Aaron Troye-White for reviewing it.


No comments: