Monday, November 26, 2018

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Sarah Corbett Morgan

My review of Mindy Mejia’s new novel, Leave No Trace, is up at the Internet Review of Books.

William Bartlett

The first part of my final installment on firearms knowledge for writers is up on the Nicholas Rossis Blog. Although this segment concentrates on earlier firearms dating back to the 14th century, there is a link to prior posts where I provide information for writers on more modern firearms.

Pamelyn Casto

My essay, On The Artistic Temperament And A Writer's Need For Privacy, went live yesterday at Fiction Southeast - the second time around for that piece. It was originally published in Fiction Fix a few years ago.

Eric Petersen

My review of The Book Artist, a Hugo Marston Novel by Mark Pryor, has been published by the Internet Review of Books.

Joanna M. Weston

I have a haiku in Stardust Haiku. Scroll down to page 5.


No comments: