Monday, December 17, 2018

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



David Russell

My autobiography, titled Homecoming A Memoir, was recently published on Amazon and Smashwords. As a blind person, I had a recommended service publish this for me, and the title suggestion was made on their part for sake of simplicity. It's a little under 15,500 words, 95 pages in print. The target audience is family and interested others.

Eric Petersen

My review of A Knife In The Fog - A Mystery Featuring Margaret Harkness & Arthur Conan Doyle by Bradley Harper, has been published by the Internet Review of Books.

Mark Budman

Tick Tack. You are Dead and two more stories from the interpreter series critiqued here have been published by Failbetter and nominated for Pushcart. Thank you to all my critics.

Paul Pekin

My new story, The Witch on Market Street, is now on line at Tinge, the literary magazine of Temple University. For some reason I can't easily explain I did not sub this story on the IWW, but I hope some of you will give it a look anyway. Definitely fiction. I never fell in love with a witch.

Dave Gregory

Though I'm not a religious person, my short story, Martinello - a tale of a 500 year old resurrected sheep - was published in *Miracle: The Inner Circle Writers' Group Christian Stories Anthology*.

Thanks to Paul Pekin & Alex Farley for their critiques which helped improve this unusual piece. Twenty editors passed on the story before it was finally accepted.The book is available in print only, if such a collection interests you.


No comments: