Monday, February 25, 2019

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Wayne Scheer

My poem, "My Annual Physical," is up at The Short Humour Site.

Kristy Kassie

My flash fiction story, "Closure", is up at FewerThan500.com

Pamelyn Casto

It can be such a fine feeling when people let you talk and answer questions about something dear to your heart. Flashes Magazine just released an interview they did with me on flash fiction. I think the interview turned out great.

I've been interviewed quite a few times but this was the first time a *group* of writers and editors supplied the questions. This was a new and interesting experience for me. I hope you enjoy the interview as much as I enjoyed answering their challenging (and sometimes difficult) questions.

Sala Wyman

I'm happy to share that my review of SO HERE I AM, Speeches by Great Women to Empower and Inspire is now up on the Internet Review of Books!


No comments: