Monday, March 25, 2019

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Rasmenia Massoud

My story, 'Temporary People,' was published by New Reader Magazine a few days ago for their 'Outside/In' issue, focusing on the theme of outsider art and literature.

Thanks to my fiction pals for critiquing this one - I was pretty stoked to get into this publication.

Lynne Hinkey

My review of Pink's "Beautiful Trauma Tour concert in Columbia, South Carolina is up at VeraNation. As I told the site owner, awe rendered me barely literate.

The first draft was basically, "OMG! OMG! OMG! Holy crap! What a concert." So, this is an improvement, but... maybe she'll let me make some revisions.

Pamelyn Casto

This is such a strange and wonderful feeling, to have my work translated into another language. As of a few moments ago my essay, "Flash Fiction: Brief And (Likely) Necessary Literature" published by OPEN: Journal of Arts & Letters about a year ago, was re-released in Russian.

My essay was translated by Vera Falenko. You can see the English earlier version here. What I also find interesting is how the translation appears if I tap the "translate this page" tab. As we all know, translating is an art in itself and I make this discovery almost every day.

I love the idea that my essay will be available to even more people now. How I wish I was a polyglot! But, alas, a polyglot I'm not.

Diane Diekman

My review of *I Am A Stranger Here Myself* has been published by the Internet Review of Books. Thanks to the NFiction members who critted it.


No comments: