Monday, July 8, 2019

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Charles P. Hobbs

I have co-authored an article in the Journal of the National Medical Library Association entitled Keeping Charles Richard Drew's Legacy Alive.

Dave Gregory

A full year after being critiqued and twenty-one rejections later, my story, "Flame Thrower," is now online in The Blake-Jones Review, Canada Day Issue.

Thanks to John Palcewski, Paul Pekin, Cezarija Abartis, Pera Barrett, Deepa, Aaron Troye-White and A. Hagar for providing very wise & mostly encouraging feedback. It's a ten minute read, written mostly as a study in movement, but might be good for a laugh, too.

Steven K. Smith

Embark Literary Journal is publishing the beginning of my novel, "The Great Disruption" which I subbed last year. Embark publishes the beginning of ten novels every quarter. The summer issue will be online around the middle of July.

A big thank you to all the folks on the Novels list that gave me excellent help.


No comments: