Monday, October 21, 2019

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Joanna M. Weston

My poem 'The missing Women' has won the 46th Moon Prize of Writing with a Woman's Voice. I just heard about it and I'm so so happy! You'll need to scroll down to read it.

Pamelyn Casto

I just learned that I won at least one first place prize in an annual poetry competition I like to enter. (The note they sent me said I might have one or more reasons to attend the annual convention since first prize winners read their work at the gathering and which also means I might even have more than one first place winner. I've had more than one winner before so it could happen again! But I'll be pleased enough with a single win).

I'll know which of my poem(s) won and where the others placed in mid-November, after the poetry convention has ended. This is exciting news for me. I'll post more info after mid-November.


No comments: