Monday, June 1, 2020

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Diane Diekman

My review of Backstage Nashville: The Undisclosed Story of a Major Label Recording Artist by Wayne Warner has been published by the Internet Review of Books. Thanks to the Nfiction members who critted it, not just once, but twice.

Judith Quaempts

I should probably wait for the magazine to come out but I'm too excited. Persimmon Tree's west coast states contest has selected a poem of mine to appear in a summer issue.

Dave Gregory

My flash fiction story, "Oh, Inverted World," is now online in The /tƐmz/ Review, a Canadian journal that pays a small honorarium. They handled my story quite professionally.

Thanks to Edita Petrick, Julian Black, Frank Zielony, Eric Petersen, Aaron Troye-White, and the late Paul Pekin for commenting on this story and making suggestions that transformed it into something that caught the editor's eye at a great journal.

I tried and failed to get into it six times previously.

Chandrika Radhakrishnan

There was a contest on Tell-A-Tale to write on the theme *Hope*. I wrote two pieces for them. One of them won the first.


No comments: