Monday, March 1, 2021

IWW Members' Publishing Successes


Chandrika Radhakrishnan

Thanks to this group with its weekly practice exercise and detailed critiquing, I have been able to launch my own collection of flash fictions on Amazon. This couldn't have been possible without being a part of this amazing group.

Kaleidoscope Reflections on Women's Journeys has published an essay of mine, Rediscovering My Happy Place, which is about my living space in India and how a rooftop terrace provides me an escape - my happy place rediscovered.

Jeannette de Beauvoir

I'm psyched that I won first place for my poem “Justice" in the Joe Gouveia Outermost Poetry Contest, a national contest judged by Marge Piercy. Recognition was lovely, the cash prize was frankly, in these Covid times, even better.

Now to get the damned thing published!


No comments: