Monday, August 12, 2024

IWW Members' Publishing Successes For The Week Ending 8/11/24


Paul S. Fein

I'm excited to say three tennis articles I wrote were recognized in the 93rd Annual Writer’s Digest Writing Competition.

The Missing Link: The Critical Connections Between Technique and Tactics in Tennis and Let Us Entertain You were awarded Honorable Mention in the Nonfiction Essay or Article category.

What's So Funny About Tennis was awarded Honorable Mention in the Humor category. I want to thank all of you in the IWW Nonfiction and other groups who greatly improved these articles with your suggestions and corrections.

The book will be available in bookstores too in the UK and the US. And on Amazon of course. I participated in the Bookleaf 21 Day poem writing challenge.

Chandrika Radhakrishnan

My two flash fiction found a home in these two anthologies. The call was for a female ghost. My story is titled, Caught between a Ghost and a Beast. You wouldn't find a more adorable ghost than mine! Paperback Epub

The second story, Call it Kismet or Whatever, is placed in an Indonesian-based lit mag called Porch Litmag.


No comments: