Tuesday, November 20, 2007

How I Found the IWW ...

IWW administrators monitor the request-to-join emails daily, and it's been surprising lately that so many new members are finding us because of the proverbial "word of mouth advertising. That's great. There's no better testimonial than one from a person who has profited from IWW member. Be sure to mention the IWW when you are participating in other groups. If you'd like the IWW logo to add to your blog or website, you can send an email, and we'll send the code.

  • With no satisfactory workshops nearby, I found the IWW through the internet (search: "internet writing workshops"). I look forward to the benefits of participation.
  • I've been very active in Critique Circle for over a year which is how I found out about this group. One of the members mentioned it in a posting.
  • Oh, and I found you by chance whilst surfing the net on a wet and windy afternoon.
  • How I found out about prose-p: Google.
  • A co-worker in our area writers guild introduced me to IWW.
  • Friend sent me email telling about his son-in-law's work and he is a member of your site.
  • Ann Hite
  • I found out about you by searching writing groups on the internet.
  • I found you through a Google search for poetry mailing lists.
  • I found you through Max Barry's website.
  • I was a part of IWW several years ago, but I had to stop for a while to go back to school.
  • And I found this site by googling "free writing workshops".
  • I found your website through www.writing-world.com website.
  • I stumbled across this site while searching for some online poetry workshops.
  • I found you through the Writers Digest Web site.
  • I found it through carefully looking at available online workshops, and chose this one as the best.
  • I found your information over the Internet because I was searching for a good critique group.
  • I was here before ... and even wrote one of the Practice-W exercises!
  • I was sent your way by a writer on the AbsoluteWrite.com forums. Her name is Mridu Khullar.

No comments: