Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Seeking Stories


Susan Reynolds at Literary Cottage has sent out a follow-up call for submissions ...

I am sending this global plea for substantive 850-1100 true stories about fathers for the upcoming My Dad Is My Hero anthology. Please visit my website and carefully review the "Hero Series Guidelines" page, paying particular attention to the explicit guidelines, suggestions, and formatting requirements. A few sample stories are also available via a link on that page. I really need stories about memorable fathers (The father is the hero of the story!) that tug at the heart, make us laugh, or capture and honor a unique father. Your best chance for being selected for inclusion is to study the guidelines. I look forward to receiving your story. Thank you!

The first volume, My Teacher Is My Hero, will be released in April/May, and My Mom Is My Hero has been compiled and is undergoing the editing process. We hope to add volumes in the coming months.



SUBMISSION DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 28, 2008

No comments: