Wednesday, June 25, 2008

IWW Member in the News


Xujun Eberlein, a former member of IWW's Nonfiction critique list and currently participating on the Market Chat list, recently sent me a note saying, "I'm writing to let you know that my personal essay "On Becoming an American" has been published in the current (China) issue of Michigan Quarterly Review. Another essay "The Camphor Suitcase," originally titled "Lost Letters," won an award from Literal Latte and will be published soon. You gave very helpful and constructive suggestions to both pieces and I just want to thank you again for this.

On another note, my debut story collection, Apologies Forthcoming, was released this month. More information about the book can be found on my website. Thought you might be interested in checking it out.


No comments: