Tuesday, December 22, 2009

IWW Members' Publishing Successes

Internet Writing Workshop members continue to find publishing success in all venues.

Congratulations to this week's crew!

Jody
------------------

Stacey Dye

My poem, "Masterpiece" is now out in BellaOnline's 'Mused.' Thanks to all who helped to edit it.

Mused is a wonderful literary journal that puts out an impeccable coffee table print book as well. I'm so pleased to be lucky enough to be there again.

If you check the "Feedback" section, I even got a nice comment from the poem I submitted in the Fall edition. What a nice surprise!

Thanks again for all the support!


Rebecca Gaffron

My creative nonfiction story, "A Sort of Homecoming," has been accepted by and is posted at Camroc Press Review. As always, thanks goes out to Barry for this quality journal. It's an honor to be a contributor there.


Alan Girling

My short memoir, "Mr. Forrest: Neighbour" is now appearing in the current issue of Canadian Stories, a magazine that describes itself as 'a literary folk magazine written by or about Canadians.'

To me it's definitely more folk than literary, but you can find out more by visiting their website.


Ann Hite

My story, "Blackberry Winter," joins Stacy's poem at Mused online. Take a look at the whole issue. It is awesome.


Pat St. Pierre

I had photos accepted by Southern Women's Review and Touch, and will let you know when the issues are ready.

Also I just had a chapbook "Theater of Life" accepted by Finishing Line Press. It will be published in 2010. I will let you know about prepublication dates.

I'm just thrilled.


Randy Radic

My review of Under Armour's latest product is up at Basil and Spice. Thanks to Cassie for the garment and Kelly for the opportunity.

My article about Byron de la Beckwith, the KKK and Medgar Evers is up at True Crime Magazine.

My article about Peter Rollack aka Pistol Pete is up at Crime Magazine.

My blog/article about my great-grandfather is up at Basil and Spice. Thanks to Kelly for the opportunity.

My review of God loves rich kids is up at Basil and Spice.

Thanks to Jc for the book and Kelly for the opportunity.


Sarah Savage

My first yahoo! My story "Interesting Things" is up at Camroc Press Review.

Thanks to Barry Basden for posting it. He made my week. He really is as easy to work with as everyone has said, and there aren't any long, nail-biting waits between submission and acceptance/rejection.


Amit Sharma

My short fiction "After the dark night" will be published by Muse India, an eJournal, in its forthcoming Jan-Feb 2010 issue.

Thanks to the list for keeping me motivated and informed.


Joanna M. Weston

Cheers for the solstice: I've four poems about my mother up at Mused.

A couple of other IWW members are up there too, so we're having a party!

No comments: