Monday, December 28, 2009

IWW Members' Publishing Successes

Internet Writing Workshop members continue to find publishing success in all venues.

Congratulations to this week's crew, and we wish all our members the greatest success in 2010!

Jody
------------------

Virginia Winters

My story, "Clarice," has been accepted at the Gumshoe Review for January 1. Many thanks to Gayle for the opportunity.


Pat St. Pierre

I have three photos published in the Winter issue of Ken*Again.


Wayne Scheer

I have good holiday news to report.

Pushing Out the Boat, a print publication out of Scotland, has accepted my story, "Doing Penance." Thanks to the folks at Fiction for their critiques.

Also, my flash, "One Happy Family," is up at Camroc Press Review. Thanks to Barry Basden, as well as the Practice group, for this one.

"The Story of My Life" is up at Ken*Again. Thanks to both Practice and Fiction for their help with this one.

Another holiday present for me...

Weird Year has accepted my story, "Without Tears," for their January 25 issue. This represents a personal triumph because they rejected my last submission, saying it wasn't weird enough. I consider myself weird enough.


Tom Mahony

My micro piece, "Marriage," is up at Blink Ink.


Barry Basden

"His Kind of Woman," slightly altered, has been reprinted by amphibi.us.

The original version appeared and disappeared a short while ago at 13 Myna Birds.

No comments: