Sunday, January 17, 2010

IWW Members' Publishing Successes

Internet Writing Workshop members continue to find publishing success in all venues.

Congratulations to this week's crew!

Jody

------------------

Paul Stenquist

I have five more posts up at the New York Times "Wheels" blog. See first five urls.


Catherine Robinson

My new column in the Tampa Tribune starts today and will run every other Saturday.


Lesli Richardson

My latest (writing as) Tymber Dalton book, Safe Harbor, is now available at Siren-BookStrand. My next one with them, Steam (sequel to Boiling Point and a prequel to Trouble Comes in Threes) will be released on 1/29/10, and they have contracted Fierce Radiance, which should be released some time before May.

Also writing as Tymber Dalton, I have Cardinal's Rule coming soon from Captiva Press (Placida Publishing, LLC).


Randy Radic

My review of Timothy Louis Baker's new book is up at Alvah's Books. Thanks to Timothy for the book and Rebeca for the opportunity.

My blog/article about the Haiti earthquake is up on Basil and Spice.

My article about the Doomsday Clock is up at Basil and Spice.

My response to Pat Robertson is up at Basil and Spice.


Tom Mahony

My story, "Office Party" is up at Tomlit.


Eileen Elkinson

My poem, "A Moment in Time," is up at Camroc Press Review.


Mark Budman

My story "Alphabet Soup" has been accepted for publication by Short Fiction, a UK publication.


Barry Basden

"The Home Front," from the WWII era, is up at Blink Ink.

This is another new site for short work, a bit off center but oddly elegant. Short pieces seem to be riding a wave. Please don't read them while driving.

---------

No comments: