Monday, February 22, 2010

IWW Members' Publishing Successes

Internet Writing Workshop members continue to find publishing success in all venues. Congratulations to this week's crew!

Jody

------------------

Carol Aronoff

My poem, "The Others" will be included in the anthology, Before God Closes His Hand; Poets Respond to the Holy Land 'Situation'.


Vrinda Baliga

My story, "Sound Bytes," has been accepted for the Fall 2009 issue of Temenos.

Thanks to the Practice group for their valuable critiques.


Barry Basden

My poem, "Tiramisu," is in the February issue of Apollo's Lyre.


Doug Bushong

Thanks to everyone that helped with the review of Braid. The video for the review is now available on YouTube.

I'm three videos into the show's return, and it feels good to have a steady rhythm again.


Florence Cardinal

I'm now writing for three Web sites: Health Central, Suite 101 and Helium.

The following articles are now up.

"New Canadian Wilderness Park" at Suite 101.

"Heart Healthy February" at Health Central.

"The Power of the Paranormal" at Helium.

At Sleep Central, "Stress and Sleep Deprivation Contributed to Clinton's Clogged Artery."

And at Suite 101: "Animal Attacks."


Rebecca Gaffron

I have new pieces up at Blink Ink and 50 to 1.


Alan Girling

Two recent yahoos from me: a poem up at Ink, Sweat and Tears called "Solstice '09" and a six-sentence piece in The Love Book published by Six Sentences, available only in print.


Ann Hite

Shadowcast Anthology has produced a fantastic recording of my story, "Ghost On Black Mountain." This is the story that evolved into the novel now under serious consideration. Please check it out and download it into iTunes. I really love the actress Amy Tapia who performs the story.

My hat is off to you, Jason. This is a fine job!


Tom Mahony

My essay, "Heat Exhaustion" is up at LabLit.

My flash, "Capitalism" is up at The Legendary.


Gary Presley

One thing I've learned since getting into print is that your publisher may love you, but your publisher also assigns you most of the PR
duties. And the party never ends ... I have an interview up with Selling Books.


Judith Quaempts

My poem, "Sacrifice," is up at Pemmican Press. This is my first acceptance by Pemmican and the editors there were great about responding in a timely fashion and keeping to the schedule they projected after acceptance.


Randy Radic

My blog/interview with Dr. David Anderson is up at Basil and Spice. Thanks to the good doctor, and to Kelly for publishing it.

My piece "How To Become a Real Person" is up at Basil and Spice.

My review of three new fragrances is up at Basil and Spice. Thanks to Adrienne for the samples and Kelly for the opportunity.

My review of shaving products is up at Basil and Spice.


Sarah Savage

My piece, "What I've Always Wanted" is up at Camroc Press Review.

Thank you Barry!

------------------

No comments: