Monday, June 14, 2010

IWW Members' Publishing Successes

Internet Writing Workshop members continue to find publishing success in all venues. Congratulations to this week's crew!

Jody

------------------

Joanna M. Weston

My review of Liam Guilar's poetry book is up at Poetry Reviews. Cheers!


Pat St. Pierre

My poem "Journey" and my photo "Tranquility in New Hampshire" are up on The Camel Saloon.


Wayne Scheer

"A Fool Proof Plan," written originally for Practice, is up at Fiction at Work.

I just got a "special" acceptance. My flash, "Do Me," has been accepted for a print publication called Pocket Smut. They promise to mail my free copy in "discreet packaging." Hey, a publication is a publication.

My story, "What the Moon Sees," has been accepted at Joyful! for their September issue.


Anita Saran

I'm a featured writer on 6 Sentences. And to think I used to pooh pooh the very idea of flash!


Tom Mahony

My essay "Ugly Critters" is up at LabLit.


Dawn Goldsmith

The article I wrote about Divorce Quilts for HandEye Magazine has been posted. Thanks to Rebeca Shiller for introducing me to this market and working with me to get this published!


Jody Ewing

The Mount Vernon-Lisbon (IA) Sun has published a piece "Passion for justice drives Cold Case volunteers," about the Iowa Cold Cases website I founded in 2005. It contains an interview with my co-admin, Dr. Nancy Bowers.


Florence Cardinal

My article, "Sleep Apnea, Men and Denial," is up at Health Central.


Barry Basden

Writers' Bloc has put up my tiny piece, "Wince."

Staccato has published "Tomorrow," another puff of air.

Thanks to everyone who helped with it.

Duotrope has published an interview with me wearing my other floppy hat. Fortunately, without photos.

------------------

No comments: