Monday, August 16, 2010

IWW Members' Publishing Successes

It's been another successful week at the Internet Writing Workshop, where a number of our members have found publishing success in a variety of venues.

Congratulations to this week's crew!

Jody

------------------

Pat St. Pierre

Three of my poems were just accepted by 3Hearts Mag.

I'll announce what issue and website when they're available.

Ramshackle Review accepted one of my photos in black and white titled "Waiting for a Family." I'm not sure but it might be on the cover.


Wayne Scheer

My story, "Hemingway Be Damned," is featured this week at Sniplits. I'm also the featured author of the week. Sniplits is a paying market.


Eric Petersen

MicroHorror has published two more of my stories: It's A New World and Mrs. McDermott's Dog.

Thanks to all on Prose-P who critiqued them.

My review of Innocent Until Interrogated, a new true crime thriller by Gary L. Stuart, has been published by the Internet Review of Books.


Ann Hite

My review of Elysiana by Chris Knopf is up at the Internet Review of Books.


Lynne Hinkey

I just signed a contract with Casperian Books for my novel Marina Melee. It is tentatively scheduled to come out in spring 2011, in time for beach-reading season.

Thanks to everyone on the novels list who critiqued and helped with making the story even better.


Amanda Borenstadt

My fantasy enovel, Syzygy, is now up at Smashwords. It originally was titled, "To Be Human."

Thanks so much to the many Novels-L members who helped with this.

------------------

No comments: