Monday, August 30, 2010

IWW Members' Publishing Successes

Internet Writing Workshop members continue to find publishing success in all venues.

Congratulations to this week's crew!

Jody

------------------

Carol Aronoff

Three poems, "Blue Lace," "Walking on Rosh Hashonah" and "Beached" will appear in the September issue of Quill and Parchment.


Sue Ellis

Dew on the Kudzu has published my very short story, "Tea and Sawdust." It is an old Practice assignment to write about a love potion in 400 words or less.

Thank you, Practice, for the feedback.


Mona Leeson Vanek

My 10th annual edition of "Access the World and Write Your Way to $$$" -- a handbook of writer's resources and links I've compiled and continue to upgrade annually -- now has Chapters 1 - 5 available for download at montanascribbler.comAlphabetical indexes appear on related blogs, and those interested in copyright information are encouraged to check out Chapter 5.

Thanks to all IWW and MarketChat members who've shared information and links for the directory.


Frances Mackay

I have just been asked to write a column for the monthly publication Pentland Prattler in another shire. I'm thrilled because it stems from the work I do on the weekly publication in my local shire and from the newsletter -- The Flinders Whisper -- I produced for my home town for several years.


Anita Saran

One of my new articles, "2012 Survival Tips," is now up at Suite 101.

My literary criticism of Pushkin's short story, "The Snow Storm," is also up at Suite 101.

Chillibreeze.com has invited me on Author Chat; I will be talking to writers about story beginnings and commenting on their opening lines. This type of venue is a first for me.

I'll also be writing the first paragraph of a short story to which other writers will contribute. My theme? 2012.


Wayne Scheer

Jeffrey Dinsmore of Awkward Press recently did an interview with me and also commented on my upcoming story that will appear in Awkward Press Two.

The Journal of Microliterature has accepted "Chandra's Room," a flash I wrote for Practice. It's scheduled for September 20.

Everyday Fiction has accepted, "When in Rome."  Publication date has not yet been announced.

------------------

No comments: