Monday, March 14, 2011

IWW Members' Publishing Successes

Internet Writing Workshop members continue to find publishing success in all venues. Congratulations to this week's crew!

Jody

------------------

Rebecca Gaffron 

I have a micro-fiction piece in the latest issue of Media Virus.

Thanks to all at IWW for your ongoing support.

My flash, "Picking up Cowboys," is posted at Whistling Fire, a cool little journal I found thanks to other IWWers' Yahoos.

~~~

Sherry Gloag 

My piece about book covers is up at The 1940 Mystery Writer.

~~~

Patricia Johnson 

My poem, "When It Was Dark the Stars Came," will be published in the March issue of Apollo's Lyre.

~~~

Wayne Scheer

"Man's Work" is now available at Long Story Short.

~~~

Pat St. Pierre

I've just received acceptance from Amaranthine Muses for three of my photos.

No comments: