Thursday, October 6, 2011

IWW Members' Publishing Successes

Internet Writing Workshop members continue to find publishing success in all venues. Congratulations to this week's crew!

Jody

------------------

Barry Basden

Used Furniture Review has published "Saying It with Flowers."

Thanks to all who helped with it.

~~~

Mark Budman

My story WYSIWYG is in Blip magazine. It was known as Mississippi Review.

~~~

Sue Ellis

A prose poem I submitted to Fiction earlier in the month, "The Woodsman," was accepted by the poetry editor at Muscle and Blood. I really appreciate the critiques.

~~~

Peg Frey

I'm joining Elaine Moore's recent post. "Blood of My Own, Blood of a Crooked Moon" has gone live in Foliate Oak's October edition. Thanks to everyone who nudged this short prose piece into being.

~~~

Mel Jacob

I'm featured on the blog, Writing on the Go.

I have the following book reviews up at www.SFRevu.com:

  • In Memories We Fear: A Vampire Memories Novel by Barb Hendee
  • The Traitor's Daughter by Paula Brandon
I have the following book reviews up at www.gumshoereview.com:
  • India Black and the Widow of Windsor by Carol K. Carr
  • Picture of Lies by C.C. Harrison
  • The Demon's Parchment: A Medieval Noir by Jeri Westerson
November will be a banner month. I've already submitted 8 reviews for it.

~~~

Lara Kairos

My short erotica story, "Between Iceland and Greenland," has been published under my penname, Lara Kairos, by Oysters and Chocolate.

My thanks to everyone on the Romance Writing list for crits and comments!

~~~

Tom Mahony

My second novel, Flooding Granite, releases today from Casperian Books. Check it out if you're interested.

Readers outside the US and Canada can buy it on Amazon.

Thanks to those who read and greatly improved the book on the Novels-L list years ago.

~~~

Elaine Moore

My poem, "Dad," is up at Foliate Oak Literary Magazine. It began as a writing challenge using the word 'garden,' but it came from the heart nonetheless.

~~~

Judith Quaempts

Still Crazy will publish "American Safari" in 2012 -- possibly July. This one was subbed to the fiction list and polished thanks to the crits received. I'm very tempted to send 72 year old Dodie on another 'kill' mission.

~~~

Catherine Robinson

Warning - this column contains strong language and opinions. You've been warned! :-)

~~~

Bob Sanchez

Nice review of Little Mountain from Ruth Douillette.

Jeannette posted this nice review of Little Mountain on Amazon.

~~~

Anita Saran

Our own Mike Duron (is he still with us?) was the first to buy my first novel Circe as e-book. Here's his review on Amazon.

~~~

Wayne Scheer

My story, "Just Drinks with Friends," is up at Everyday Fiction.

My flash, "A Suburban Story," has been accepted by Dead Mule.

~~~

Pat St. Pierre

I just found out that my bio and photo will be listed on Weekly Artist.com in January 2012.

Nice exposure, I think.

My flash fiction, "Lovers Forever," is up at Fiction 365.

My flash fiction, "Waiting for Tomorrow," is up at A Long Story Short.


No comments: