Wednesday, January 4, 2012

IWW Members' Publishing Successes

Internet Writing Workshop members continue to find publishing success in all venues. Congratulations to this week's crew!

Jody

------------------

Barry Basden

My little piece, "Alpine Snow," was selected by Nailpolish Stories as one of their Best of 2011.

Those OPI colors do make great prompts.

~~~

Guilie Castillo

I think I forgot to crow about this one… A chapter from my novel, Restoring Experience, is published in the first issue of Lady Ink, a new magazine in the US.

You may purchase either print or PDF copies at this link.

This is the first time in something like twenty years that my work appears in print--yep, I'm psyched. Unfortunately this chapter has not made it past the Novels-L list yet, so any quirks and funky language is completely my own responsibility :D

~~~

Jeannette de Beauvoir

My flash fiction piece "Empty Houses" will appear on my birthday, January 16th, in Dew On The Kudzu.

Nice one to come in just under the wire in 2011!

~~~

Sue Ellis

"Queen Elizabeth in the Garden" is up today at the Internet Review of Books.

~~~

Mel Jacob

I have the following book reviews up at SFRevu.com:

The Daemon Prism: A Novel of the Collegia Magica by Carol Berg

In the Lion's Mouth by Michael Flynn

Shadows West by Joe R. Lansdale and John L. Lansdale

I also have the following reviews up at GumshoeReview.com:

Bloodland: A Novel by Alan Glynn

The Chalice of Blood: A Mystery of Ancient Ireland by Peter Tremayne

~~~

Pauline Micciche

My story, "Initiation," is up on Story Space, with a current rating of 4.5 of 5.

~~~

Eric Petersen

My latest book review - a review of The Hypnotist, a new Swedish horror novel by Lars Kepler - has been published by the Internet Review of Books.

~~~

Wayne Scheer

My story, "Early Morning Reverie," is up at Pure Slush.

~~~

Pat St. Pierre

A photo of mine "The Man of Many Hats" is on the cover of Decades Review issue two for JAN. 1.

Also another photo of mine "The Abandoned House" is included under photography.

The Harsh and The Heart  (poems for the military) was available as a free Kindle download over the holidays. My poem, "The Angle of Marye's Heights," is included in this book which is also for sale from the publisher.

My children's Christmas story, "The Christmas Gift," can be found at My Light Magazine.

Click on 'stories' and you will find mine.

My poem "The Feeder" is up at Long Story Short for January.

Thanks to everyone for their help.

~~~

Joanna M. Weston

My poem, "He's changing the tap," is up at Long Story Short. Scroll down and down until you find it!

Happy New Year!


No comments: