Monday, February 13, 2012

IWW Members’ Publishing Successes

I’m proud to present below our latest batch of Internet Writing Workshop members who found publishing success this past week.

Congratulations to all of you!

Judith

---------------------

Wayne Scheer

"Fleeting Memories," recently reviewed in Fiction, has been bought by Fiction 365 for a cool ten bucks.

Loch Raven Review has accepted my flash, "Old Habits."

"The Affair" is up at Infective Ink.

My flash, "The Long Road," reviewed in a recent Practice round, is up at Diddle Dog.

~~~

Jack Shakely

"Earnest Illegal Immigrants Deserve a Path to Citizenship" is in the Los Angeles Times.

And yes, my blood is up. I'm so damn tired of politicians bashing immigrants for political gain. Sorry, I'll come down off my soap box now.

~~~

Mark Budman

A review in Publishers Weekly of my new sudden fiction anthology for youth (I am a co-editor).

My novel "My Life at First Try" is one of 10 recommended literary novels about immigrant experience.

~~~

Sherry Gloag

Blogging at Epic today.

~~~

Lynne Hinkley

My interview with Victoria Valentine is now up at Away with Words.

I'm thrilled to be in the company of Ann Hite, whose interview appeared on the blog in December. Victoria, and her publication, Skyline Literary Magazine, were instrumental in getting me started on this journey by giving me my first fiction publishing credit, for "The Visit" - a story that started as a practice piece at IWW!!

~~~

Peter Bernhardt

Thanks to Debi's generous offer, I managed to land an article on her blog today. Come check it out and leave a comment if you are so inclined.

~~~

Jeannette de Beauvoir

I was happy to hear this morning that Mainly Murder Press will be publishing a new mystery series featuring Trinity Pierce, a college professor with a mysterious past, who lives and works in Cambridge, Massachusetts. The first book in the series will be out next year. Doing the happy dance, even if it's a year away!


No comments: