Monday, December 31, 2012

IWW Members' Publishing Successes

As we close out the year, the Internet Writing Workshop extends congratulations to our members who found publishing success this last week.

We wish all our members the very best of success in the coming new year!

Jody

---

Sue Ellis

My review of Thomas Maltman's Little Wolves, a novel I liked very much, is up today at the Internet Review of Books.

I also have two poems up in the new Winter Solstice issue of Mused, the Bella Online Literary Magazine.


Barbara Johnson

My article, "Dishonesty or incompetence in Massachusetts," has been published in PRonlineNews.com.


Edith Parzefall

I've just found out that my thriller Strays of Rio has been nominated for the Preditors & Editors Readers' Poll.

I'm excited. Yahoo! Thanks Santa! :-)


Wayne Scheer

Everyday Fiction has accepted my story, "The Diner," for a future issue. This piece was critiqued in Fiction, so thanks are in order. I like Everyday Fiction because even if they reject a story, they tell you why. And if they accept it, they also tell you why and pay you three bucks.

Eric's Hysterics has upped its pay from $5 to $10, and has accepted two humor pieces of mine, "Selecting the Right Wine" and "A Four-Step Program to a Perfect Tan." "Wine" is scheduled for publication in February and "Perfect Tan" will be up when the weather warms. Also, the editor is publishing an anthology of stories under the title, LOVE HURTS, and my story, "Getting Over Debbie Gilroy," will be in it. As far as I know, Eric's Hysterics is the sole humor-only ezine around, so if you write funny stuff, try it out on Eric. He seems like a good guy.


No comments: