Monday, January 28, 2013

IWW Members' Publishing Successes

It's been another terrific week for Internet Writing Workshop members. Congratulations to all who found publishing success this past week!

Jody

---

Peter Bernhardt

I am pleased to announce that Rolf and Sylvia's adventuresome spirits have taken them from communist East Germany to Santa Fe. The sequel to The Stasi File -- Kiss of the Shaman's Daughter -- is now available in paperback and on Kindle.


Rick Bylina

My 01/21/2013 blog "MMWUC: The answer is blowing in the wind" was picked up and redistributed by The Daily Life. I like being redistributed. It's the electronic version of the EPA's three Rs: Reduce Reuse Recycle


Guilie Castillo-Oriard

"First in Anyone's Memory," the third installment of my Copycat story, is online at Pure Slush.

The fourth and last section of the Copycat story is also now live at Pure Slush.

Thanks to everyone who's taken the time to read the previous installments, and especially to those who've left such supportive comments on the webpage. It means so much. I look forward to your feedback on this conclusion, and I hope I don't disappoint :)


Patricia L. Johnson

Two of my poems are in the current issue of Southern Women's Review. They are in the special themed section on food.


Mona Leeson Vanek

My guest blog (an updated article about Electronic Publishing that I published years ago on My Little Magazine) was published today at "debi o'neille, writing against the wind."


Edith Parzefall

My translation of Strays of Rio is now available as Die Streuner von Rio at amazon.de, amazon.co.uk. More European online bookstores will follow within the next few days.

Thanks to the IWW's Novels-L list members for helping me beat this thriller into shape.


Behlor Santi

My article on Janet Riley, critiqued here on IWW, is up on the Journal News website.

I want to thank everybody in the NFICTION list who helped me turn this rough draft into a jewel!


Francene Stanley

Jennifer Killby interviewed me on her blog yesterday. I share some of my life history, which some of you might find interesting.

Solstice Publishing also posted a story on their site that I submitted from my blog before Christmas.

Melissa says: I just posted 2 really good blogs. For Readers -- "Real Old Christmas Story" by Francene Stanley. Great story all year long. Stop by and take a look.


Karen Wade McCabe

A while back I won a contest to have The Dragon's Call depicted in a book trailer. You can see the finished product here.


Bill Weldy

I've just been offered a contract to publish my YA novel: THE ONION CAPER, subbed to the list and so aptly critted by many. Were it not for the help received from IWW, none of my work would make it out of the file drawer. Thank you all.

No comments: