Monday, February 4, 2013

IWW Members' Publishing Successes

Internet Writing Workshop members continue to find publishing success in all venues. Congratulations to this week's crew!

Jody

---

Peter Bernhardt

Bob Sanchez features a chat/interview with me on his blog today. Come on over and see what inspires a German to write fiction.


Jeannette de Beauvoir

The first book written under my Alicia Stone pseudonym, Murder Most Academic, is now available online in ebook format and will be available as a paperback as of Friday. Published by Mainly Murder Press.

Thanks go to Messrs Bylina and Sanchez for writing blurbs for it!


Jody Ewing

Author Nelson R. Cabej has used one of my photos for the cover of his new textbook, "Building the Most Complex Structure on Earth: An Epigenetic Narrative of Development and Evolution of Animals." The textbook will be published in April by Elsevier and is available for pre-order on Amazon.


Bob Sanchez

My copy of River Muse: Tales of Lowell & the Merrimack Valley arrived in the mail today. An excerpt from my novel Getting Lucky appears therein, along with over 400 pages of stories by writers with Lowell roots. Among the stories are never-before-seen works by Jack Kerouac. I'm thrilled to be included, though it didn't hurt that one of the editors is my estimable friend David Daniel. The book is available for sale on Amazon.

Fantasy author Steven Vincent kindly interviewed me on his blog.


Joanna Weston

I have three pieces of flash fiction up at Nail Polish Stories. Scroll down a bit and enjoy short reads!

No comments: