Saturday, July 28, 2007

How I Found the IWW

... Or "Another Love Letter to Google"

  • I found you via the internet and have been on an off some lists for the last couple years.
  • To be honest, I think I was just googling away with no specific destination in mind. Luckily for me I stumbled across this invaluable site. I'm new to the craft and so don't think I have much to offer in terms of critting others, but will certainly try my best anyways. Am looking forward to honing my skills though.
  • I was looking for critique groups and fell upon Miss Snark the literary agents blog which numerous writers listed good sites to visit- this was one of them.
  • I've researched several forums through Google - this site appears the best.
  • The Writer's Network Blog.
  • I found this by reading a quilting book by author Jennifer Chiaverini. She gives this site credit for her beginnings in her acknowledgments.
  • I found your group by making a general Internet search for writing critique groups.
  • I found your website by using a google search.
  • I was introduced to this site by a former member the old AOL writer's site by Wvcheers known to me by first name Wayne.
  • I was directed to this group by Julie Vogt whom I've been discussing writing with.

1 comment:

byknight said...

I was exploring Writers Village University (Bob Hembree) and found Carter Jefferson who in turn, linked here